Squeeze Signal Light Forex Trading Strategy
I love trading indicator based strategies due to their ability to tie themselves to the market conditions they were designed for.
This implies that once such market conditions get spotted on the chart, your indicators triggers a signal that allows you initiate a possible entry or exit.
The Squeeze Signal Light forex trading strategy is an adaptable strategy that allows you keep your trading simple and moreover, it delivers great signals.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: my_squeeze_Light.ex4 (Default setting), oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; period=50)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chat setup gets put on display:
- If the lime line of the oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 custom indicator gets placed slightly below the candlesticks as seen on Fig. 1.0, the prevalent market sentiment is said to be bullish i.e. a trigger to buy the stipulated currency pair.
- If the sky blue line and histograms (blue & lime) of the my_squeeze_Light.ex4 custom indicator gets aligned above the 0.00 level as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be taken higher i.e. a trigger to buy the designated forex pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below immediate support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is running, the line of the oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 custom MT4 indicator turns red, it is a signal that points to a possible end in the buy signal, hence an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the sky blue line of the my_squeeze_Light.ex4 custom indicator dives below the 0.00 level or a red histogram possibly aligns within the aforementioned level, an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the red line of the oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 custom indicator gets placed slightly above the candles as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the dominant market sentiment is said to be bearish i.e. a trigger to sell the selected forex pair.
- If the sky blue line and histograms (blue & red) of the my_squeeze_Light.ex4 custom indicator gets aligned below the 0.00 level as shown on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the specified currency pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above immediate resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If while a sell signal is ongoing, the line of the oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 custom MT4 indicator turns lime. It is an indication that points to a possible halt in sell pressures. Hence an exit or take profit is recommended.
- If the sky blue line of the my_squeeze_Light.ex4 custom indicator pushes above the 0.00 level or a lime histogram possibly aligns above that level, an exit or take profit will be sufficient.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The my_squeeze_Light.ex4 custom indicator is designed from the Bollinger Squeeze along with the MACD, and deploys colored (lime, red and blue) histograms to determine price swings.
The oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 custom indicator for Metatrader4 is essentially the Hull Moving Average, also known as HMA.
It finds its use in the spotting of the prevalent market trend.
The oT_S_Ra-Signal_Line.ex4 indicator has the ability to follow price movement much closer, making it a preferred choice for traders wishing to trade in the medium and long term.