Don’t just get into forex trading without a true motivation, as this would ruin things for you.
The currency market is a place for serious minded people and we have developed the 100 Power Trend forex trading strategy to compliment this.
It is a trend following strategy that works very well on all timeframe’s, from M1 up to the monthly charts.
Take the time to learn and download it for free below:
MetaTrader4 Indicators: AVQ_trend.ex4 (Input Variable Modified; Smoothing=15), 100pips Power.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry in the market if the following indicator or chart pattern gets displayed:
- If the blue and yellow vertical bars of the 100pips Power custom MT4 indicator is seen to form within its window as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be pressured to the upside i.e. a signal to go bullish.
- If the green bars of the AVQ_trend.ex4 custom indicator gets seen on the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.0, the sentiment in the market is said to be somewhat bullish, as such a buy order will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss 5 pips below short-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions holds sway:
- If a red vertical bar of the 100pips Power custom indicator pops up within the indicator window during a bullish signal, it is an indication of weaning bulls power, as such an exit or take profit will do.
- If during a buy signal the AVQ_trend.ex4 custom indicator bars turns red as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, it a trigger to exit or take profit on the listed forex pair.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following becomes consistent with the activity chart:
- If the red and yellow vertical bars of the 100pips Power custom MT4 indicator is seen to form within its window as shown on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a signal to go bearish.
- If the red bars of the AVQ_trend.ex4 custom indicator gets displayed on the price bars as demonstrated on Fig. 1.1, the sentiment in the market is said to be somewhat bearish, as such a sell order will do.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss 5 pips above short-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If a green vertical bar of the 100pips Power custom indicator pops up within the indicator window during a bearish alert, it is a notice of halting bears power, hence a trigger to exit or take profit is duly advised.
- If while a sell signal is ongoing the AVQ_trend.ex4 custom indicator bars turns green as depicted on Fig. 1.1, an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The AVQ_Trend.ex4 custom indicator is a trend following indicator that paints the candlesticks green during a bullish trend and red during a bearish trend.
The 100pips Power custom MT4 indicator deploys a simple color visualization scheme in defining trend i.e. red, blue and yellow which represents sell, buy and a range bound market respectively.