The Fisher Manager forex trading strategy uses the popular Fisher indicator to look for buy and sell forex signals on any currency pair.
The TrendManager and the Fisher_Yur4ik custom MT4 indicators are the crux of the system, due to their subtle ability to gauge trend and also determine price reversal points respectively.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: TrendManager.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; TM_Shift=4, Colors Width Modified; #0=4, #1=4), Fisher_Yur4ik.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; period=24)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue bars of the TrendManager custom MT4 indicator gets placed somewhat below price bars as shown on Fig. 1.0, the market sentiment is said to be bullish i.e. a signal to buy the designated forex pair.
- If the lime histograms of the Fisher_Yur4ik custom indicator gets aligned above the 0.00 level as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be pushed higher, as such a buy trigger will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the TrendManager custom indicator pops up a red bar during a bullish signal, it is an indication of weaning bulls power, hence an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the Fisher_Yur4ik custom indicator displays a red histogram that is aligned below the 0.00 level (see Fig. 1.0), an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the red bars of the TrendManager custom MT4 indicator gets placed somewhat above price bars as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the market sentiment is said to be bearish i.e. a signal to sell the selected currency pair.
- If the red histograms of the Fisher_Yur4ik custom indicator gets lined up below the 0.00 level as seen on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be taken lower, as such a sell trigger will do.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the TrendManager custom indicator pops up a blue bar during a sell alert, it is an indication of halting bears power (see Fig. 1.1), hence an exit or take profit is recommended.
- If the Fisher_Yur4ik custom indicator pops up a lime histogram that is positioned above the 0.00 level, an exit or take profit is duly advised.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The TrendManager indicator is designed to follow trend during volatile market sessions.
The Fisher_Yur4ik custom indicator is an oscillator that signals bullish or bearish price pressures when its colored histograms are aligned above or below the 0.00 signal level respectively.