The Ravi Off Trend forex trading strategy is a well-planned trend trading strategy that aims at delivering consistent results and simplicity.
The used indicators i.e. ForexOFFTrend and RAVI, makes it quite easy to become a profitable trader, all that is needed, is for you to understand the setup and watch them as the develop.
The ForexOFFTrend and RAVI custom indicators are able to gauge when a trend begins and its possible reversal points correspondingly.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: ForexOFFTrend.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; CountBars=30000000, SSP=11, Colors Width Modified; #0=2, #1=2), RAVI.ex4 (Colors Width Modified; #0=2, #1=2, #2=2)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue line of the ForexOFFTrend custom MT4 indicator cuts through its red line in a bottom up manner with price trading somewhat above (see Fig. 1.0), the overall market sentiment is said to be somewhat bullish i.e. a trigger to buy the designated currency pair.
- If the histograms (gray & green) of the RAVI custom indicator gets placed above the 0.00 level as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven to the upside i.e. a buy signal is looming.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below trading support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the blue line of the ForexOFFTrend custom indicator cuts above its red line as shown on Fig. 1.0, an exit or take profit is duly advised.
- If while a buy signal is running, a histogram (mostly gray) of the RAVI custom indicator forms below the 0.00 level, an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the blue line of the ForexOFFTrend custom MT4 indicator cuts through its red line in a top downward fashion with price trading somewhat below (see Fig. 1.1), the general market sentiment is said to be slightly bearish i.e. a trigger to sell the selected forex pair.
- If the histograms (gray & red) of the RAVI custom indicator gets placed below the 0.00 level as shown on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be driven to the downside i.e. a sell signal is forthcoming.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above trading resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes to the fore:
- If the blue line of the ForexOFFTrend custom indicator cuts below its red line as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
- If while a sell signal is ongoing, a histogram (mostly gray) of the RAVI custom indicator forms above the 0.00 level, it is a trigger to exit or take profit forthwith.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The ForexOFFTrend custom indicator is a trend indicator that is built on two moving average lines, where its crosses are seen as a nod to go bullish or bearish as the case may be.
The Ravisignal is an MT4 indicator that deploys two moving averages computed in percent.
The indicator has been modified to show bullish trends with its green colored histograms, while bearish trends are designated with red.