Real Multiple Averages Forex Trading Strategy
It is a known fact that a high percentage of forex traders are losing money, but we are desirous of teaching you how to become successful by infusing some of the best trading techniques from the lens of an experience trader.
The Real Multiple Averages forex trading strategy is fixated on profitable trend following trading with the help of the real MACD technical indicator.
The added indicators are simply the guppy_multiple_moving_averages and realMACD are adequatey deployed in checking for market trend, along with price reversal respectively.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 (Default Setting), realMACD.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a buy order if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the green lines of the guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 custom indicator intersects its red lines in a bottom up manner as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be taken higher i.e. a trigger to buy the designated forex pair.
- Watch out for the red line within the realMACD.ex4 custom indicator window to rise above the 0.00 level (see Fig. 1.0), a buy signal is said to be in the offing.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below trading support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If price closes below the green lines of the guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 custom MT4 indicator, a bearish reversal is said to be looming, hence an exit or take profit is dully advised.
- If the blue line of the realMACD.ex4 custom indicator break below the 0.00 level as illustrated on Fig.1.0, an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the green lines of the guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 custom indicator cuts through its red lines in a top downward fashion as shown on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be driven lower i.e. a trigger to sell the selected currency pair.
- Watch out for the red line within the realMACD.ex4 custom indicator window to dip below the 0.00 level (refer to Fig. 1.1), a sell signal is said to be brewing.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above trading resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes to the fore:
- If price closes above the green lines of the guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 custom MT4 indicator as seen on Fig. 1.1, a bullish reversal is said to be imminent, hence an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the blue line of the realMACD.ex4 custom indicator surges above the 0.00 level, an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The guppy_multiple_moving_averages.ex4 is a technical indicator that draws changing trend via the use of a technique that combines two groups of moving averages with varying time periods.
The realMACD.ex4 indicator is a trend following indicator that is built after the MACD MT4 indicator.