Sniper Activator Forex Trading Strategy
The market is known to be merciless and you stand the chance of getting burnt if you refuse to play by the rules.
The rules may differ for many people, but somethings remain the same. One of such is access to a reliable trading system, along with a sound money management technique.
The Sniper Activator forex trading strategy is based on trend momentum and has a track record of profitability.
Let’s delve in and see how the strategy pans out:
MetaTrader4 Indicators: Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4 (Input Variable Modified; Lb=25), FX Sniper’s T3 CCI.ex4 (Input Variable Modified; CCI_Period=28, T3_Period=15)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any (London, New York, Tokyo)
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern is put on display:
- If the blue bars of the Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4 custom MT4 indicator gets displayed on the activity chart as seen on Fig. 1.0, it is an indication of upward price pressures, hence a trigger to go long on the currency pair of interest is recommended.
- If the blue line and green vertical bars of the FX Sniper’s T3 CCI.ex4 custom indicator breaks above the 0.00 level as shown on Fig. 1.0, the sentiment in the market is said to be bullish i.e. an alert to buy the asset of choice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss 1 pip below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions holds sway:
- If during a buy signal, the Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4 custom MT4 indicator changes to red as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, it is pointing to weaning bulls power in the market, as such an exit or take profit is duly advised.
- If the blue line of the FX Sniper’s T3 CCI custom indicator is seen to dip below the 0.00 level as depicted on Fig. 1.0, it is a signal to exit or take profit accordingly.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following becomes consistent with the activity chart:
- If the red bars of the Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4 custom MT4 indicator gets put on show within the activity chart as depicted on Fig. 1.1, it is an indication of downward price pressures, hence a trigger to sell the forex pair of focus.
- If the blue line and red vertical bars of the FX Sniper’s T3 CCI custom indicator breaks below the 0.00 level as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the sentiment in the market is said to be bearish i.e. a signal to sell the designated currency pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss 1 pip above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If during a sell market, the Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4 custom MT4 indicator transforms to blue as shown on Fig. 1.1, it is pointing to halting bears power in the market, as such an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
- If the blue line of the FX Sniper’s T3 CCI custom indicator is seen to surge above the 0.00 level, it is a signal of a possible end in bearish trend, hence an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The FX Sniper’s T3 CCI custom mt4 indicator is a trend-momentum that is based on the Commodity Channel Index (CCI), the indicator can be used in generating intraday signals.
The Gann HiLo activator bars custom indicator is plotted over the activity chart and is essentially a simple moving average of the last three periods highs or lows plotted in relation to the HiLo Activator.