Yang Trader Forex Trading Strategy
Some of the least exciting forex trading strategies usually offer good payoffs and trade setups, when properly followed.
The Yang Trader forex trading strategy although less exciting, will pour in the desired pips for traders who’re patient enough for the desired chart setups.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: Xma.ex4 (Colors Width Modified; #0=2), 24 EMA, YangTrader.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart setup gets put on display:
- If the deep sky blue YangTrader custom MT4 indicator line breaks and stays above the 50.00 level as seen on Fig. 1.0, the signal in the market is said to be bullish.
- If the magenta 24 EMA line crosses the blue Xma custom MT4 indicator line bottom up (refer to Fig. 1.0), the sentiment in the market is said to be bullish, hence a trigger to buy the designated currency pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss 3-5 pips below short-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the deep sky blue line of the YangTrader custom MT4 indicator dips below the 50.00 level, it is pointing to a likely weaning bulls power, hence an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If price closes below the magenta 24 EMA line as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, more bulls are said to be exiting their positions, as such you should consider exiting or taking profits on long positions.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the deep sky blue YangTrader custom MT4 indicator line breaks and hovers below the 50.00 level as depicted on Fig. 1.1, it is a sell market signal.
- If the magenta 24 EMA line crosses the blue Xma custom MT4 indicator line top downward as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the sentiment in the market is said to be somewhat bearish i.e. a signal to sell the selected forex pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss 3-5 pips above short-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the deep sky blue line of the YangTrader custom MT4 indicator surges above the 50.00 level, it is pointing to possible halting bears power, hence an exit or take profit is advised.
- If price closes above the magenta 24 EMA indicator line as seen on Fig. 1.1, more bears are said to be closing their positions, hence an exit or take profit is duly advised.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The Xma indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Moving Average that contains a digital filter used in spotting trend along with flat states in the market.
The 24 EMA is an exponential moving average that has its period set at 24 and reduces the lag by adding more weight to recent price.
The YangTrader is an oscillator type trading indicator.